Indication

Ответить

vuchina82

Новичок
Реакции
Hello,

the topic is the railway hook. Is it possible to have an indication due to compression of the material? The indication appears on the neck of the hook during the longitudinal examination. There are no indications for cross-examination in the same place.

aav59ru

Дефектоскопист всея Руси
Реакции
Unfortunately, not a railway worker. Is it possible to attribute your hook to lifting mechanisms?
К сожалению не железнодорожник. Возможно ли отнести ваш крюк к грузоподъемным механизмам?

denviktorovich

Специалист
Реакции
Hello,

the topic is the railway hook. Is it possible to have an indication due to compression of the material? The indication appears on the neck of the hook during the longitudinal examination. There are no indications for cross-examination in the same place.

Что за железнодорожный крюк,если он относится к ГПС,значит смотрим документы по ГПС.для каких целей используется?

Тарас

Дефектоскопист всея Руси
Реакции
Hello,

Hello,
In practice, I have not seen it. But at the certification for non-destructive testing, РT was told that it is possible. I believe that an indication is possible due to the compression of the material.

vuchina82

Новичок
Реакции
Что за железнодорожный крюк,если он относится к ГПС,значит смотрим документы по ГПС.для каких целей используется?

It is a standard railway hook for wagon, locomotive, to connect each other.
It is a mandatory part for ultrasonic testing procedure..

vuchina82

Новичок
Реакции
Hello,
In practice, I have not seen it. But at the certification for non-destructive testing, РT was told that it is possible. I believe that an indication is possible due to the compression of the material.

Thank you. I think it is also possible, because there aren t indication if I use probe for cross section testing.. The zone of hook neck, where the indication apears, has a different section dimension. So, maybe it is extension or compression in the middle, indication certainly exist.

Тарас

Дефектоскопист всея Руси
Реакции
Thank you. I think it is also possible, because there aren t indication if I use probe for cross section testing.. The zone of hook neck, where the indication apears, has a different section dimension. So, maybe it is extension or compression in the middle, indication certainly exist.

.... They said that they heated the metal, after which they carried out non-destructive testing of the РT. The indication manifested itself. I think, if possible, another method of non-destructive testing can be done.

vuchina82

Новичок
Реакции
.... They said that they heated the metal, after which they carried out non-destructive testing of the РT. The indication manifested itself. I think, if possible, another method of non-destructive testing can be done.
Ok, thanks! Do you have any literature about dependence between ultrasonic testing and crystallographic structure?
I want to come to the conclusion how many decibels are allowed for sounding a sample, due to the change in the structure of the material...

Тарас

Дефектоскопист всея Руси
Реакции

TRam_

Профессионал
Реакции
В Европе (в частности с Сербии) используется винтовая стяжка (автосцепку так широко и не внедрили), так что крюки там вполне себе остались.

TRam_

Профессионал
Реакции
about dependence between ultrasonic testing and crystallographic structure?
Ultrasonic testing works with macro fractures, mostly using comparation wth artificial fracture. For example, in "МТ-РТС-УК-М-04-2017" ( Procedure of metallurgical bucket crane testing ) a hook with special cut on its neck is used for calibration.

Influence of fatigue structure damage on ultrasonic attenuation is poorly studied.

As for russian railways, here an automatic coupler with molded (cast) body is used. So UT is rarely used.

Последнее редактирование:

zzsnn

Профессионал
Реакции
Ok, thanks! Do you have any literature about dependence between ultrasonic testing and crystallographic structure?
I want to come to the conclusion how many decibels are allowed for sounding a sample, due to the change in the structure of the material...
http://science-bsea.bgita.ru/2014/mashin_2014_20/alabyshev_ras.htm
Changed the temperature - changed the speed - changed the wavelength - changed the ability to find small defects.
There is no direct dependence in the form of a graph. Depends on the grade of the metal, on the size of the crystal lattice, on the value of the roughness, on the sensor, etc.

vuchina82

Новичок
Реакции
Ultrasonic testing works with macro fractures, mostly using comparation wth artificial fracture. For example, in "МТ-РТС-УК-М-04-2017" ( Procedure of metallurgical bucket crane testing ) a hook with special cut on its neck is used for calibration.

Influence of fatigue structure damage on ultrasonic attenuation is poorly studied.

As for russian railways, here an automatic coupler with molded (cast) body is used. So UT is rarely used.
Thank you. We also use "hook with special cut", flat bottom holes, side drill holes, like sensitivity etalons, and it is not a problem..
"Influence of fatigue structure damage on ultrasonic attenuation" is interesting topic, but as you said it is poorly studied. I will keep searching..

Kaktus_SPb

Дефектоскопист всея Руси
Реакции
Веб-сайт
vk.com
Hello,

1. Разработкой нормативной документации в области неразрушающего контроля деталей подвижного состава в России и странах СНГ занимается отдел ультразвуковой дефектоскопии АО НИИ Мостов:
- Заместитель генерального директора,
Доктор технических наук, профессор Дымкин Григорий Яковлевич.
Тел.+7-812-339-45-03 niim@niimostov.ru
- Заведующий отделом ультразвуковой дефектоскопии,
Кандидат технических наук, Шевелев Александр Владимирович.
Тел.+7-812-413-65-52 niim@niimostov.ru

2. Как Вам уже писали выше коллеги, в России не используется винтовая стяжка, используются автосцепные устройства, контроль деталей которых проводится по ПР НК В.4

P.S. Григорий Яковлевич Дымкин прекрасно говорит на английском языке
P.P.S представители отдела ультразвуковой дефектоскопии присутствуют на форуме под ником https://defektoskopist.ru/member.php?u=7860

Последнее редактирование:
Сверху